The Soothe-A-Ciser pillow had been initially developed intended for use at home being a non-mechanical traction product. Simply by lying down face-up over the pillow, the actual weight of the head behaves as a traction force technique, assisting to minimize stress head aches as well as neck problems through carefully stretching out the front of the chest as well as the front neck muscle groups.
In order to make use of the Soothe-A-Ciser in your own home, all that you do is actually lie down on the pillow on your back, carefully positioning your neck at the top portion like in the picture. Relax and you will feel a pleasant stretching of the neck and upper back. Apply 20 to 30 minutes per day or as advised by a health care specialist. The pillow isn’t made for sleeping, it is strictly therapeutic only.
Lots of therapeutic massage practitioners believe it really works great with regard to professional use too. Inside the massage therapy, an orthopedically contoured style and design offers a relaxed lying down posture even while raising the head and face, shoulders as well as neck, providing the therapist greater accessibility when compared with lying on your back, as well as assisting restoration of the neck towards the all-natural posture.
Manufactured with premium quality, polyurethane foam plus provided with a natural cotton combination cover. The cover is obtainable in black, blue as well as gray providing ease and comfort and also durability.
- Provides a passive form of neck traction
- Assists in alleviating tension related headaches and neck discomfort
- Uniques style and design to relax muscles and help return the normal neck curve naturally
- Very high quality foam for cinsistant application and pillow life
- Not to be used as a sleeping pillow, use only 20 to 30 minutes a day
- Lightweight and measures 21″ by 11″ by 7″