The Sleepmatterzzz Pillow is designed to be:
Adjustable ? Customers can adjust the pillow to their personal contour with a simple twist of the air valve. Pillows with single valves are suitable for side and stomach sleepers; dual valve pillows provide specific adjustability to the neck area for back and side sleepers.
Portable ? Lightweight. Users can simply roll up the pillow and pack it on trips to make sure they always have a great night?s sleep.
Durable ? Made of rugged polyvinyl, they come with a lightweight, washable anti-microbial cover.
Sleeping and lying down can sometimes make you stiff. The reason – pressure points. Pressure points build where the body makes contact with a surface, cutting off your blood supply. The result – pain, discomfort, and a poor night’s sleep.
Unique therapeutic design and Shape Fitting Technology® combine for ultimate pressure relief and support. Sleepmatters pillows are engineered with patented air-cell technology in order to reduce pressure points, and maintain blood flow and proper spinal alignment throughout the night.
The Single Valve pillow is great for side and stomach sleepers. The Dual Valve pillow is great for back and side sleepers.
Sizes: Standard (19×14 inches) or Queen (25x 14 inches), Single Valve – 1 zone or Dual Valve – 2 zones. Hand Pump Included. Pillow height up to 4 – 5 inches. Classic comes with a two sided cotton stretch cover and the Chiro comes with a one sided polyester cover.
Sleepmatterzzz Pillow Information/Instructions
Every Pillow utilizes the extraordinary technology called Shape Fitting Technology. This exclusive technology, which has been used in the medical industry over 30 years, simulates floating.
All pillows contain soft interconnected air pockets that lift and caress you with comfort. These pockets more evenly distribute body weight through constant restoring forces that air provides. As a person lies on the air pockets, air moves out of one pocket and into the other air pockets. This creates a balance or buoyancy that gives us DRY FLOATATION.
Pressure is inevitable due to gravity. We cannot “remove” pressure. We can only manage it. Sleepmatterzzz manufactures and distributes effective pressure relieving sleeping surfaces that work by offering force equalization. In other words, pressure is more equally distributed, soft tissue and capillary beds are less deformed, thereby minimizing discomfort. By diminishing peak pressures, blood flow is maintained and sleep is maximized.
HOW TO ADJUST YOUR SLEEPMATTERZZZ PILLOW
The best way to determine the proper inflation level for your pillow is to experience the full adjustment range.
1. Unzip the pillow cover and locate the valve located on the air bladder.
2. Twist the valve end counter clockwise and place the enclosed hand pump’s hose over it. (Do not remove the bladder from
the pillow cover.)
3. Using the hand pump, pump air into the bladder until it just becomes firm.
4. Remove the pump and close the valve by twisting it clockwise.
5. With your head resting on the pillow, open the valve to release air. As air is released, your head will slowly sink into the pillow. Release air until the pillow is almost flat. You now know the inflation range of your pillow.
6. Re-inflate the pillow and release air again to your desired comfort level. We recommend that you adjust the pillow to your liking prior to using it.
When adjusting the dual-valve pillow: Filling the front row of cells (the row at your neck) to a more inflated level than the other rows will give you firmer cervical support.
The Dual Valve Pillow configuration has two zones of adjustability and allows you to independently adjust the neck support cells from the overall comfort cells. Zone One gently conforms to the head while Zone Two gives you complete control of cervical support.
The single valve allows you to adjust the entire pillow at once. Uses the weight of the head to displace air for cervical support. A great pillow for both side and stomach sleepers
Standard Measures: 19″L X 14″W | Queen Measures: 25″L X 14″W
- Utilizes patented, shape-matching technology to reduce pressure points, help maintain blood flow and provide support throughout the night
- Air pockets cradle and support the neck and gently conform to the ear and face
- High-tech, fully-adjustable support system with a twisting valve for an easily customized fit
- Pillow adjusts automatically as sleeping positions change
- Adjusts from 2″ – 5″ thick
- Continuous customized support from the active cushion of dynamic comfort cells
- Ideal neck support for a perfect nights sleep
- Lightweight, durable pillow can be deflated for travel
- Soft, lightweight, washable anti-microbial cover
- Easy twist-to-open valve allows for an adjustable, customized fit
- Hand Pump Included
These pillows are getting difficult to find and they are eliminating some of the models. A good alternative is a water pillow.