Home Neck Traction Instructions
Easy to use home neck traction instructions – now with a better designed head strap and no chin strap for better fit, more comfort and better results.
1. Read directions thoroughly prior to using as well as adhere to all of the warnings.
2. Do not employ the home neck traction without having 1st talking to your personal doctor. Certain joint, neurological, spinal disc, circulatory along with other conditions could be irritated as well as made worse through exercising.
3. Don’t utilize in the event that you have suffered injuries.
4. Do not pump up the home neck traction where you experience pain.
5. Do not change positions regrading your body while using the home neck traction.
6. Should you experience pain with neck traction, stop use right away and consult your health care provider.
7. Excessive use with the Home Neck Traction might briefly bring about discomfort. If that’s the case, subsequently decrease the strength as well as length of the exercise sessions.
8. In the event you experience jaw problems, simply place the straps in the front openings, removing the chin strap.
9. Do not let young children near the home neck traction device at any time.
Home Neck Traction Instructions: Warm Up
Warm Up: Start with carefully and slowly rotating your head side to side 10 times; after that tilt the head backward and forward Ten times; after that tilting your neck side to side 10 times.
Home Neck Traction Instructions:
Note: Long-lasting gains are usually obtained through regular use . Frequent Home Neck Traction use could help you prevent many years of tightness, pain, as well as fatigue later on! Carefully go through all directions.
Home Neck Traction FAQ
Q. Is it normal for my neck muscles to be sore for a couple days after use?
A. Much like doing any kind of new exercising, an intense work out using the neck traction may temporarily cause you to be sore. In order to minimize this , fill the home neck traction device using reduced amounts as well as maintain the workout routines below 10 minutes during the 1st Couple of weeks. This tends to enable the body to slowly adjust to a more intense training.
Q. I do not want any restriction on my jaw or forehead, can the restraints adjust to lower pressure?
A. The dual pull restraints are adjustable and you can slide the chin portion tighter and the head portion upward. Simply do the opposite to place more of the pressure on the head and relieve pressure on the chin, or remove the chin portion all together if you have any jaw problems.
* If you do not feel secure, comfortable as well as positioned in the center of the inflatable neck portion, or it inflates to one side more than the other, discharge the air and then the straps, move to a centered position and secure the straps.
This traction unit is mean to provide intermittent force – non-continuous; as opposed to static which is held, thus pumping the disc, where the traction force is applied, then released and repeated.
A 2017 meta-analysis in Spine indicated that patients receiving intermittent cervical traction for neck pain experienced significantly lower pain scores than those receiving placebo treatment immediately after treatment.