D.A.G. (Dierkers Antiseptic Germicidal) Is A Gargling Agent With Infection Fighting Ingredients.
DAG Solution is an antiseptic liquid that takes the itch out of mosquito bites in seconds, cleans and helps heal superficial wounds. Traditionally, it is used as a mouth wash for healing inflamed gums. It is also great on athletes foot fungus and heals all forms of cuts and eruptions all over the body.
A clear liquid, with a unique smell & taste, made of Phenolated Iodine in Irish Moss Extract with Organic Borates. These ingredients provide a soothing antiseptic solution with strong germicidal power – without the burn and sting of alcohol.
DAG Solution is an extremely effective gargle for a sore and irritated throat. Start gargling at the first sign that a cold or infection is near. Sometimes you feel that little tingle in your throat telling you to start using now. Gargle as long and as often as possible initially.
An invaluable addition to the medicine cabinet of any busy person, who just doesn’t have time be sick! DAG Solution can also be used as a soothing mouthwash, to relieve the discomfort and speed the healing, of canker sores, inflamed gums or any other irritating mouth sores.
It is a mild, sting-free, non-irritating topical antiseptic that soothes insect bites, minor cuts & scrapes.
Applications of DAG Solution may help with the following conditions:
- Sinusitis: use frequently in each nostril or directly by canals.
- Otitis Media: three or four drops in the ear frequently.
- Tonsillitis: undiluted as a gargle.
- Sore Throat: undiluted as a gargle.
- Laryngitis: swallow small quantities frequently, preferably dropped on the tongue from an eye dropper.
- Canker Sores: rinse mouth with undiluted DAG (one teaspoon), hold in mouth for a few moments.
- Soreness From False Teeth: rinse mouth with undiluted DAG (one teaspoon), hold in mouth for a few moments.
- Toothache: undiluted cotton pack between cheek and gums.
- Ulcerated Tooth: undiluted cotton pack between cheek and gums.
- Cools Sunburn, Relieves Chigger, Mosquito Bites and Bee Stings.
- Erysipelas: keep moist dressing applied on cotton over affected area.
- Abcesses: same as above.
- Burns & Ulcerations: same as above.
- Abrasions: same as above.
- Bed Sores: same as above.
- Incisions & Stitches: same as above.
- Lice: wash and soak affected areas – use full strength.
- Stitch Abcess: same as above. Drip method may be used indefinitely without injury to the tissue.
- Unfortunately, this popular item has been discontinued due to a problem with one of the chemicals. Not sure the specifics, but it is no longer available. We do miss it.
Soothing antiseptic solution on minor cuts, abrasions, and burns. For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation associated with sore mouth or throat.