Date: April 3, 2018
Next Review Date: April 3, 2019
Author: Terri Ornstein
1. Who are we?We are a division of PostureMed, LLC. PostureMed is an online healthcare products company that sells equipment that provides therapeutic benefits to a patient in need because of certain medical conditions and/or illnesses.
2. How do we collect information from you?We obtain information about you:
- when you contact us via our contact form to inquire about our information
- when you purchase a product from us
3. What information do we collect & how is it used?We collect information for the following reasons:
- to allow us to respond to site visitor inquiries
- to process orders placed with us
3.0. Sensitive DataWe do not gather sensitive personal data (e.g. health, genetic, biometric data; racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, sexual orientation, and criminal convictions). We expressly request that you do not provide any such sensitive data to us.
3.1. Children’s informationOur services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
3.2. Third PartiesWe will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We do use a number of third-party services to help us provide services to our users. These third-party services are listed in full below; we have verified that these third-party services are GDPR compliant (or are working towards GDPR compliance), and are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework (or are working towards certification) where these organizations are based outside of the EU.
3.3. DetailsThe following table outlines the personal data we collect and for what purpose. The table also outlines the 3rd parties the data is processed by or shared with, and how long the data is stored for:
|Name||What||Legal Ground||Purpose||Third-Parties||Data Retention|
|Contact Form Requests||User’s full name, email address||Consent||To allow initial and ongoing contact with site visitors||Held within WordPress database, hosted with Siteground||Until request for deletion.|
|Server Logs||IP address||Legal obligation||To help prevent DoS (Denial of Service) attacks; for website security and diagnostics.||Siteground||Until request for deletion|
4. Controlling your informationYou have certain rights concerning the information we hold about you, as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to exercise these rights, please use our contact form to inform us of your request.
4.0. Requesting a copy of your informationYou may request a copy of any data we hold about you by contacting us with your request via our contact form. Upon request, we will provide a CSV file (which you may open in a program such as Microsoft Excel) containing the personal data we hold on record about you.
4.1. Updating or correcting your informationThe accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us so we may correct our records via our contact form.
4.2. Deleting your informationYou have the right to request erasure of your personal information. Unless there is a compelling reason for the data not to be erased (for example, if we need to use that data to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations), your personal data will be deleted on request. Contact us to make such a request via our contact form.
4.3. Automated decision makingWe do not use any personal information for automated decision making or profiling; your data is not subject to automated decision making or profiling.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.necksolutions.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.necksolutions.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from ordering from the site. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the HELP menu on your browser. Switching off cookies should not noticeably restrict your use of this website.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
6. Securitywww.necksolutions.com takes security seriously. In order to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These steps include the following:
- Data minimization
- Password best practice
- Security best practice concerning devices (PCs, laptops, mobile devices), online accounts, website hosting, physical access and storage
- Staff training and accountability on data protection
7. Data BreachesOur Data Security Policy includes a clear process for handling a personal data breach, should one occur. Where appropriate, www.necksolutions.com will promptly notify you of any unauthorized access to your personal information.