Pain Relief Patches With Frankincense & Myrrh
These pain relief patches are great for neck, shoulder, back, or joint pain and provide a pleasant, relaxing and natural method to alleviate both acute and chronic problems.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders - Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
Combined in a great formula, the patches use two of my favorite herbs – frankincense and myrrh in a blend of herbal and active ingredients for pain relief and healing. Each box contains 6 patches, so you get 30 patches!
If you are tired of expensive medications and side effects, these patches featuring frankincense and myrrh are a safe, inexpensive, easy and natural way to treat muscle strain and joint pain. Good to use for acute and chronic trauma including bruises and joint sprains.
The formula uses many herbs, not just frankinsence and myrrh, and this allows a synergistic effect which makes it more effective than a single herb or a formula with just 2 herbs.
Ingredients In Herbal Pain Relief Patches
- Camphor – relieves pain and swelling
- Menthol – analgesic, moves blood
- Methyl Salicylate – for aches, muscle and joint pain associated with backache, arthritis, strains, sprains, and bruises
- Black Pepper – a warming herb to stimulate circulation
- Chinese Nardostachys Root and Stem – controls pain
- Chinese Rhubarb Root and Stem – disperses stagnant blood and harmonizes with other circulating herbs
- Cinnamon – invigorates blood vessels, good for pain relief in shoulder, arms and joints
- Clove – sedating, moves blood, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Costus Root – promotes circulation and controls pain
- Fragrant Angelica Root – supplements and moves blood, sedating fragrance
- Frankincense – invigorates blood circulation, controls bleeding, relaxes muscles and controls pain
- Glycerol Ester Of Rosin Gum – adhesive
- Greater Galangal Root and Stem – harmonizing, fragrant, good for skin and joint numbness
- Immature Tangerin Peel – circulatory
- Lanolin – soothes skin
- Lesser Galangal Root and Stem – good for arthritis relief, tonifies muscules, analgesic properties
- Magnolia Flower – reduces joint swelling and inflammation
- Mineral Oil – soothing for skin
- Oriental Sweet Gum Resin – controls pain, reduces swelling, good for artritic conditions
- Periploca Sepium Bark – reduces swelling
- Petrolatum – binding
- Prepared Ginger – anti-inflammatory
- Pubescent Angelica Root – sedating, moves blood, alleviates pain, good for lower back and limbs
- Sandalwood – sedating, controls pain and spasms
- Schizonepeta Stem and Leaf – controls bleeding
- Sichuan Lovage Root and Stem – activates blood, relieves pain and swelling
- Myrrh – moves blood, relaxes tendons, good for numbness
- Sweet Basil Herb – harmonizing, regulates blood
- Tree Peony Bark – invigorates blood, reduces swelling, good for upper back
- and Zinc Oxide On A Rubberized Fabric Backing Covered With A Protective Paper Sheet
6 pain relief herbal patches per box. Measures 2.75 in. x 3.34 in. / 7 cm X 10 cm each.
Precautions For Pain Relief Patches
Not for use in children. For adults – make sure skin is clean and dry. Use patches no more than 3 to 4 times per day. Each patch can remain effective for 4 to 5 days!
It is rare to have adverse reactions, however, you can place a small piece on your skin to test any reaction before applying to affected areas.
They are for external use only and should not be used on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin, children, if you are pregnant or nursing
Do not apply too tightly and avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop using pain relief patches if your condition gets worse, excessive skin irritation, nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort or diarrhea.