Muscle And Joint Injury Pills Are Based On Herbal Formulas To Heal Injury To Muscle (Strain) And Joint (Sprain)
These type of Muscle and Joint Injury Pills may be effective when taken immediately after an injury to a muscle or joint.
Herbs in herbal trauma formulas are designed to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation and help repair acute traumatic injury such as muscle strain and ligament sprains. The herbs are thought to promote regeneration of damaged tissues, strengthens tendons and bones, invigorate the blood, dispels blood stasis, stop bleeding as well as alleviate pain.
In martial arts, these herbs are often combined and used for: traumatic injury, sports injury, bone fractures, contusions, dislocation, sprains, strains of muscle tendon or ligaments, tears of muscle tendon or ligaments, post-surgical pain, post-surgical pain and recovery, acute exacerbation of chronic low back and neck pain, sciatica and other related injuries.
In Chinese medicine, injuries like this are called Die Da (punch by blow) and many martial arts masters make their own formula to treat bruises and injuries during training. My own experience with this is quite eventful as we used no protective equipment in sparring and practiced a method of iron palm and iron arm in which a liniments with these types of herbs is essential to avoiding chronic injury problems.
Muscle and Joint Injury Pill formulas are taken internally instead of being a topical treatment like our herbal liniment, and is designed to be taken internally for healing bruising, injury and wounds. The combination of the externally applied herbal liniment with massage techniques and the internal formula is more effective for healing.
In Western Medicine, ice is almost always applied to acute injuries to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain, however, in Chinese Medicine, ice is considered to create more stagnation and slow the healing process by reducing blood flow to the injured area. For thousands of years, they have used herbs and warming treatments to increase blood flow, thus encouraging the healing process. If ice is used, it would only be used for a few minutes following injury to temporarily reduce inflammation. After that, treatment consists of warming the injured area to break up stagnation so that nutrients can flow to the injury to speed up healing.
Ingredients in a Muscle Joint Injury Formula are
- Panax Notoginseng is valuable for treating almost any type of injury. It has an ability to stop bleeding and remove stagnation of blood at the same time. It helps to reduce swelling and inflammation and assists in stopping pain. It is effective following accidents involving broken bones, bruises, sprains and any type of traumatic injury.
- Red and White Peoney Root combine together to break up blood stagnation, reduce swelling and pain, and moderate the warmer herbs in the formula so that the blood does not move out of control. White Peoney also helps to produce more blood to replenish blood lost in bleeding injuries.
- Peach Kernel Seeds and Safflower are commonly used together to break up blood stagnation caused by injury and bruising and to promote the healing process.
- Frankincense and Myrrh are paired substances that reduce swelling, break up stagnation and stop pain.
- Curcuma Longa Rhizome stops pain and swelling in the shoulders and upper arms.
- Mountan Peony Root Bark reduces swelling and bruises, helps to move blood stagnation, and cools the warming properties of some hot herbs in this formula. It balances the temperature of the muscle and joint injury formula.
- Sappan Wood stops pain and swelling from falls, broken bones, bruises and sprains.
- Drynaria Rhizome promotes the healing of tendons and bones. Its important for all simple fractures and injuries to tendons and ligaments.
- Sparganium Rhizome breaks up blood stagnation, eliminates pain, and is often used in treating bruises, breaks, sprains, strains and other common injuries.
- Daemonodrops resin called Dragons Blood, breaks up blood stagnation and reduces pain, especially from injuries such as falls, fractures, contusions, sprains, strains and other trauma.
- Artemisia Anomala Herb breaks up blood stagnation and reduces pain from trauma and injury, such as contusions sprains, strains, falls and fractures.
- Angelica Sinensis Root invigorates blood and encourages the healing of wounds and injuries.
- Dipsacus Root strengthens the lower back, knees and ankles by promoting the normal function of the liver and kidneys.
- Ledebouriella Root reduces wind and dampness especially as they affect the skin surface of the body.
- Cucumis Melon Seed reduces heat and inflammation.
- Aurantium Fruit breaks up Qi stagnation and reduces inflammation.
- Licorice Root harmonizes the herbs in the muscle and joint injury formula.
- Platycodon Root improves digestion and strengthens the lungs which carry healing energy to all areas of the body.
- Akebia Stem drains dampness and therefore reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Pyrite breaks up blood stagnation and heals broken bones, injured tendons, and reduces masses and inflammation.
- Eupolyphaga Sinensis breaks up blood stagnation, reduces masses and inflammation, strengthens tendons, heals contusions, lacerations and fractured bones.
200 pills per bottle. Recommended – Take up to 8 pills 3 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take half an hour before or one hour after eating. In the initial phases, dosage may be increased to 8-12 pills 3 times per day, then reduced to a maintenance dose as the formula takes effect. May be used medium-term for a few weeks to a few months.
No pharmaceuticals, dyes or sugars. Unsulfered, preservative free herbs. Blended, then extracted in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition. Microbial and heavy metal tested. Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory.
Contains tree nuts. Contraindicated during pregnancy and bleeding disorders. Use with caution during heavy menstrual bleeding and anti-coagulant therapy.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders - Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the muscle joint injury pills, please feel free to contact Neck Solutions.