Inflatable Pillow Eliminates Uncomfortable Pressure Points That Disrupt Blood Flow And Lead To Improper Neck Support
The Inflatable Pillow has air cells and dual action for unprecedented control, support and comfort. The latest technology in neck support pillows is here and is rapidly becoming a first choice in pillows for the relief of neck pain and the most comfort while sleeping. <read more>
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders - Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
Sizes: Standard (19" x 14") or Queen (25" x 14"), Number of Valves: Single (1 zone) or Dual (2 zones). The pillow has easy twist-to-open valves to allow for an adjustable, customized fit. Hand Pump Included. The pillow inflates to 4 inches in height, 5 inches is possible, but it is not recommended to inflate it to this point. The higher the inflation, the less reactive.
Zippered covers are machine washable. The Chiro version uses a single side, soft polyester cover and the classic uses a soft, double side, cotton stretch velour cover.
The inflatable pillow comes in a dual valve with two zones of adjustability that allows you to independently adjust the neck support from the overall comfort support. Zone One gently conforms to the head while Zone Two gives you complete control of neck support. The single valve model allows you to adjust the entire pillow at once. Uses the weight of the head to displace air for neck support. The 1 zone pillow is great for side and stomach sleepers. The 2 zone pillow is great for back and side sleepers.
Utilizing patented air cell technology, the pillow reduces pressure points and helps maintain blood flow and proper neck alignment. It is reactive like a water pillow to changing positions, but without the heavy weight and mess. The air cells are vinyl and very durable.
The inflatable pillow has two zones of adjustability. Zone one supports the head and zone two gives you complete control of neck support. Adjustability that you control in combination with our air cell support system makes this perhaps the best and most comfortable inflatable neck pillows on the market.
Personalized control allows an inflatable level of firmness and support that is fully adjustable. You can customize the neck pillow to your personal preference and adjust the contour zones with a simple twist of the valve. The dual valve control provides a more precise neck support to help in relief of muscle and neck tension that causes pain and a poor night's sleep.
Individual cells adapt to any size or shape and are clinically proven to maintain blood flow for better skin health and less tossing and turning. With it's lightweight design, it can be easily deflated for use as a travel pillow. You can simply roll up the inflatable neck pillow and pack it on trips to make sure you always have a great night's sleep.
The inflatable pillow technology adjusts automatically as your sleeping posture changes.
Individual air cell technology gives you the control to independently adjust support cells from the overall comfort cell zones. Zone (1) gently conforms to the head while Zone (2) gives you complete control of neck support and can be altered as your neck requires more support for posture improvement or for altering the height in relation to back or side sleeping positions.
It even helps in reducing snoring while sleeping on your back as the first row supports the neck and tilts the head back which helps open the air way to a level that you control.
Where pressure is equal, the soft tissues are not deformed and there is no discomfort due to the lack of blood flow. Effective pressure relieving surfaces offer force equalization where pressure is more equally distributed and soft tissues and blood vessels are less compressed so there is more oxygen provided to the cells and discomfort is minimized
The inflatable pillow diminishes peak pressures allowing proper blood flow and restful sleep.
Every person is unique and since you can adjust the pillow's firmness, height and shape (with the 2 zone), you can provide the exact combination of support and comfort that you need. Give it some time to get it set up just right and you will have a pillow that is comfortable, supportive and can be changed with your changing neck condition needs. The great features add up for an incredible pillow that gives your head and neck the proper posture for the sleep that you need in any recommended position.
- Individual air cells that move independently allowing each cell to twist, turn, bend, move up and down, and adapt precisely to your contours.
- Forces and pressures pushing on your head and neck are kept equal at all contact points for greater contact area to minimize pressure.
- Non-friction surface of the cells combined with the independent movement of each cell greatly reduces friction and shear for increased comfort.
How To Adjust The Inflatable Pillow
The best way to decide the correct inflation degree for the neck pillow would be to feel the entire inflation spectrum.
1. Unzip the cover and look for the valve situated on the air bladder.
2. Turn the valve counter clockwise and set the hand pump's hose pipe on top of it. (Don't take out the bladder from your pillow .)
3. Using the pump, pump fresh air into the right up until it just gets firm.
4. Remove the pump and shut the valve simply by turning it clockwise.
5. With your head lying on the pillow, open up the valve to discharge air. While air is discharged, your head will gradually sink into the inflatable neck pillow. Discharge air up until the pillow is nearly deflated. At this point you are aware of the inflation range of your inflatable pillow.
6. Re-inflate the pillow as well as discharge air once more to your preferred comfort level. We recommend that you fine-tune the inflation level to your preference before utilizing it.
When fine-tuning the 2 zone inflatable pillow: Filling up the front row of air cells (the row for your neck) to a more inflated degree than the back or head support rows will give you more firm neck support.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Neck Solutions.