Flip Down Wheelchair Headrest Hardware For The Ultimate Versatility
When head support is not needed, The Flip Down Wheelchair Headrest Hardware allows the head rest to easily flip back and down out of the way with the push of a button.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders - Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
Flip Down Wheelchair Headrest Hardware Details:
- A great solution for those who only need or use head support on a variable basis
- Unique hardware permits 3 and 1/2″ height adjustments
- A headrest mounted on the Ball Mount permits adjustments a bit more than 1 inch horizontally
- Use the ball mount configuration with Soft or Molded wheelchair headrests
- The headrest using a Flat Mount configuration permits adjustments just over 2 inches horizontally
- Use the flat mount configuration with Flat Wheelchair Headrest
- Base mount channel is easy to attach on the back of the wheelchair
- Allows the headrest to easily flip down with just a push of the button
- Headrests are sold separately as indicated above
IMPORTANT: Before you use the flip down feature, make sure you have a firm hold with one hand on the top of the hardware that is attached to the hinge! Then use your other hand to push the red push button release.
Step 1: Attach the Channel to the chair with the 2 flat head screws provided. Step 2: Attach your headrest pad (not included) to the Mounting Ring or Mounting Triangle with the 3 cap screws provided.
Step 3: MAKE SURE you have a firm hold with one hand on the top of the hardware or the pad BEFORE you use your other hand to push the red push button release. Adjust the headrest pad to the desired height by moving it up or down in the Channel, and tighten the Hinge in place. Step 4: Adjust the headrest pad to the desired vertical position and tighten the Knob. Step 5: Adjust the headrest pad to the desired position on the ball and tighten the cap screws.
IMPORTANT: If you disassemble the Flat Upright Piece or the Hinge, you MUST REPLACE THE CURVED AND/OR RECTANGULAR PLASTIC SPACERS. There must be a Plastic Spacer on both sides of the Hinge for it to work properly!
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the flip down wheelchair headrest hardware, please feel free to contact Neck Solutions.