A Cpap Pillow For Sleep Apnea With Memory Foam & Quilted CoolMax Cover
The unique elastic banding of the cpap pillow takes weight of the tubes from the mask, as it allows the user to change sleeping positions with comfort. It uses an orthopedic shape developed for superior side sleeping comfort. The contoured front slope permits extra neck support, regardless of side or back sleeping postures.
Pillow No Longer Available: Recommendations Below
The CPAP Pillow is a revolutionary new, viscoelastic memory foam sleep apnea pillow designed especially for CPAP users. The sleep apnea pillow is a new, patented design which allows the CPAP patient to sleep on their side while making room for the shoulder and the mask.
The Pillow’s unique feature is the elastic banding, which removes tube pressure from the mask, while allowing the tubing to move freely with the patient when changing sleep positions.
The orthopedic designed sleep apnea pillow shape provides proper neck support for sleep apnea sufferers, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or on their back. The CoolMax cover regulates the body temperature and wicks away perspiration from the skin. The CPAP pillow also accommodates any CPAP mask on the market.
CPAP Pillow Benefits:
- provides proper neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
- allows the tubing to move with the patient’s shifting sleep positions
- manages the tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- allows the patient to sleep on their side.
- alleviates any pressure between the cpap pillow and the mask
- accommodates any CPAP mask
CPAP Pillow Sizing
The CPAP Pillow comes in 4 sizes:
Height Based Sizing:
The CPAP Pillow was designed by a CPAP patient for the CPAP patient. Detailed precision involved in the design functions to allow the CPAP user to sleep in confidence as well as comfort.
CPAP Pillow Features:
- The CPAP Pillow is constructed from a high quality 5lb. memory foam and quilted CoolMax pillow cover, regulating heat & controlling perspiration
- Provides correct neck support, for sleep apnea pillow users whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
- Secures the CPAP tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- Permits the user to sleep on their side
- Relieves pressure between the pillow and the mask
- Sleep Apnea Pillow that accommodates just about any type of CPAP mask
Sleep Apnea Pillow Pillow Testimonials
“I thought it was a perfect fit for my Mirage Swift II mask. The shape of the pillow allowed room for the mask, and kept the CPAP tubing out of the way. I’m extremely pleased with this pillow!” -Richard B., Portland, OR
“Great design! It’s about time that someone finally came up with a decent pillow for us CPAP users! I use a full face mask, and found that the sleep apnea pillow did not push on my mask. I slept through the night with no leaks from my mask.” -Edward D., NYC, New York
“I have tried both the Mutlimask pillow by Contour Products, and this Sleep apnea pillow, but none were as comfortable. The memory foam is firm, yet soft, and provides great neck support, which I found lacking in the other pillows. However, the best feature was that the CPAP tubing didn?t pull on my mask because of the elastic bands which held it in place. I could turn over in my sleep and not get tangled in the tubing. The price is higher than the other pillows, but you can really feel the quality of the CPAP pillow. It is very well made, and a great value for the money.” – Susan C. , Richmond, VA
“This is the best pillow I have ever used as a CPAP patient! It’s like having a Tempurpedic pillow, but custom-tailored for my CPAP mask. I found that I had proper neck support whether I slept on my side or on my back. I really like the elastic bands that allow the tubing to move with me as I change sleeping positions. The CoolMax covering is also very comfortable. I also like the fact that this sleep apnea pillow is made in America.” -Debbie S. , Baltimore, MD
“SIMPLY AWESOME!!! You has developed a true memory foam, side sleeper pillow. If that wasn’t good enough, the pillow also holds the tubing out of my way. I could sleep on my side or on my back, and my neck was supported in both positions. Great pillow!” -Matt H., Dallas, TX
If you need assistance with the cpap pillow, contact Neck Solutions.