Chronic Pain Patch With Healing Properties
This is a warming pain patch more suitable for chronic pain and injuries. I like the combinations of herbs in this formula for chronic neck pain.
Chronic pain begins about 3-4 weeks after an initial injury and consists of residual pain and stiffness. This pain patch is especially useful when there is impaired circulation and the area is sensitive to cold and/or cold to the touch. Similarly, the chronic pain patch is appropriate for chronic injuries that ache in cold, damp weather. It should not be used while inflammation, heat and redness remain.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders - Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
During the acute stage where inflammation and swelling are present, use the Pain Patch along with Muscle and Joint Injury Pills to speed up healing in hopes to avoid chronic pain. Once the inflammation and swelling are gone, the chronic pain patches can be used to strongly stimulate circulation for further healing.
Traditional Functions: Invigorates Qi(Energy) and Blood, Relaxes Tendons and Muscles, Rids Wind Dampness from Muscles, Alleviates Pain
Traditional Indications: Chronic and degenerative conditions, neck pain, muscle pain, soft tissue injuries, arthritic conditions, joint pain, bruises, poor blood circulation and blood stagnation, low back pain, soft tissue strains (muscle tears) and sprains (ligament tears), numbness, neuralgia and simple fractures.
Application: Apply over symptomatic area, 3 to 4 times per day.
Directions: Remove transparent backing and apply to the affected area. Use two or more plasters if necessary to cover the entire area. Mobile, bony or hairy areas may need additional binding. Good for use at night when there is less movement.
Ingredients In Chronic Pain Patch:
- Active Ingredients: Menthol 3% Camphor 10%
- Cinnamomum cassia bark-oil disperses cold, warms channels, alleviates pain and blood stasis.
- Eugenia caryophyllata flower bud-oil warms and alleviates pain.
- Angelica dahurica root moves blood and alleviates pain.
- Drynaria fortunei rhizome promotes healing of tendons, ligaments and bones.
- Eleutherococos senticosus root helps alleviate pain, often used for rheumatism.
- Frankincense invigorates blood and promotes energy flow, alleviates pain, relaxes tendons and muscles.
- Ginger Rhizome warms cold, alleviates pain and harmonizes other herbs in formula.
- Myrrh invigorates blood, disperses blood stasis, alleviates pain, promotes healing of chronic conditions.
- Pubescent Angelica disperses painful obstructions, alleviates pain.
- Fragrant Angelica reduces swelling, alleviates pain.
- Kaempferia Galanga Rhizome Resembling ginger in its effects employed for sore throat, swellings, rheumatism.
- Longtube Ivy Herb removes toxic heat, eliminates blood stasis, painful swelling in sores and carbuncles; traumatic injuries.
- Safflower Flower invigorates blood removing blood stasis, reduces swelling, promotes healing of ligaments.
- Schizonepeta Herb warms and invigorates blood.
- Siler Root alleviates pain, disperses cold, relaxes spasms.
Chronic Pain Patch Cautions and Contra-indications
Use externally only. Do not use if pregenant. Apply with care to those taking anticoagulants. Not for recent/acute inflammation – use resting, ice applications as well as compression and elavating the affected part. Do not use on any open wound and/or dermatologic condition like eczema. It is possible that sensitive individuals may experience some skin irritation – test on a small area first. Do not use for a child of 5 and under.
We also recommend an herbal liniment with massage as an effective herbal method to help in relief of pain.