Use The Neck Release For Pain Relief In Areas Of Muscle Strain
If you suffer neck related or tension headaches, or maybe overworked neck muscles, the neck release is really a extremely versatile tool you can utilize in your own home, and on your own time! Very easy to take when your travel and even, bring it to work as well as vacation trips. Terrific following extended trips to restore stiff muscles and relieve fatigued muscle groups.
Muscle Therapy Sales Hotline – (800) 598 6416
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders – Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
From the bottom of the head to your neck, shoulders (trapezius muscles) and also that nagging pain in the upper back, the Neck Release was created to ease muscle strain and tension. You can release tender muscle groups within the upper back as well as between your shoulders and put the tool in its foundation base to work muscles within the middle of the neck as well as bottom of the head. You may also direct pressure relieving therapy deeply within tender shoulder muscles. It is a tool with a wide range of uses.
The sensation of deep muscle release could possibly be intensive, perhaps too much to handle, to individuals encountering this the very first time. The character from the neck release is really a strong sensation and, even though it might be unpleasant, it must in no way cause pain or even inflict harm. It shouldn’t worsen the situation and more pressure can be applied as you grow accustomed to it. In the beginning, make certain you proceed slowly and gradually, and in case it is painful, discontinue right away and consult with your doctor before attempting again.
Made in the United States, the neck release is utilized to accomplish self applied deep massage or myofascial release techniques. Absolutely no wire connections. No battery packs. You simply need the neck release as well as some stress-free moments. Even though other areas of treatment are integrated by the massage block, this particular neck kit is designed to implement occipital (base of the skull) release as well as relieve stress within the shoulders and neck.
Made using a strong, somewhat adhering and latex free rubber, it fuses the reliable firmness of treatings hands and fingers together with meticulously prepared style and design to deliver the maximum level of neck muscle release. A professional, well engineered deep massage device!
The Neck Release offers overriding of sensory feedback, the actual perception of discomfort and for strain to decrease. Break up the never-ending cycle! Pressure coming from over-worked as well as over-stretched muscle tissue, or perhaps soreness coming from chronic muscular strain can result in chronic neck pain and additional neck disability. This can be more likely to occur whenever someone decides to passively accept the pain sensation, wishing that it’s going to disappear along with rest and medication. This pain or pressure can begin to restrict his or her activities as well as give rise to taking on a sedentary life-style, wasting considerable time laying in bed worrying that any further movements and activity may aggravate the pain. The following reduction in activity can result in additional tensing as well as weakening of soft neck muscles. Because this advances, changed motion behaviors may become the root cause for neck pain down the road, whether or not the original damage is actually remedied. The ensuing weakened plus shortened muscle tissues are not able to deal with the stress placed on the body which results in even more pain. This process turns into a vicious cycle which is often difficult to escape. Because of this it is essential to deal with the pain and strain immediately as well as go back to your regular routines prior to permitting yourself to be in a deconditioned state.
The Neck Release may help you stay active by permitting one to seize control and apply the ideal force needed to alleviate tension and reduce unwanted contractions that may turn out to be incapacitating.
You will experience a bit of force that might cause some discomfort, but you shouldn’t experience any significant increase of pain. Neither should you encounter significant pain as well as any kind of signs and symptoms which radiate into your limbs. If these things take place, cease applying and see your personal doctor.
Minor skin soreness in the area of treatment is to be anticipated, make sure you keep an eye on the area for the initial couple treatments. In the event that some bruising shows up the very next day hold out a day or so and after that reduce the level of weight you’re puttng into it. Specific delicate stretching out following a release treatment allows for additional relaxation as well as reduced tenderness. For those who have consistent bruising visit a health care provider.
Using The Neck Release
The intensity is managed through the amount of bodyweight you position over it. Always begin using a little bit of body weight until you know how you’ll respond. And then, whenever comfortable with your reaction, as well as in a relaxed state, progressively utilize additional body weight.
Initially start out with brief five min treatments each day, then determine your reaction. If the pain reduces and also relief is obtained, increase length to 10 minutes, or perhaps attempt to add an additional treatment later on during the day. Once more determine your muscle response to 10 minutes. If your stiffness reduced, then simply look at going up to twelve or perhaps fifteen minutes per day. In case 10 minutes induced tenderness, decrease to 5 min’s for one or two days, after which, advance to ten when your threshold improves. It is perfectly normal to experience a bit of tenderness within the muscle tissues following the first few release treatments. Utilizing the neck release you need to experience a certain amount of pressure and will experience mild tenderness, but you should not experience the pain getting worse. Neither should you encounter significant pain as well as any type of signs and symptoms which radiate into your arms.
The neck release tool can be employed everyday as well as at any time the neck muscles feel tender or stiff. When commencing, ease into it one time per day. It is not uncommon with regard to deep tissue work to develop minor short-lived discomfort. Nevertheless, as your muscle tissues learn to loosen up, your individual threshold should certainly develop. If you’re not sensing soreness, it can be used several times per day. For optimum benefits be consistent and use frequently.
You need to put just enough force to produce an uncomfortable sensation (some might have the impulse to chuckle) however it shouldn’t generate pain. If you feel tensing, bracing, or perhaps tightening up, you happen to be defeating the purpose. The aim should be to deliver deep pressure into the muscle tissue to get it to release. If you utilize an excessive amount of pressure, the elevated strain within the muscle tissue may prevent anticipated gains. Soreness in the region is regarded as ordinary following the treatment. Make sure you keep an eye on the area the initial few treatments. If some bruising shows up, hold out a few days and decrease how much bodyweight you’re puttng in to the neck release tool. Following a treatment do light stretching out allows for additional relaxing along with diminished discomfort.
Sample 7 Days with Neck Release
Demonstrating Neck Release Techniques
Tension Related Headaches (Tight & Stiff Muscles At Base Of Head). Muscles Treated: Sub-occipitals and Semispinalis Capitis Muscles
1. Start lying with your knees bent on your back.
2. Position Neck Release (no base) where the neck connects with the bottom of your head (sub-occipital muscles). These muscles groups link the head and the first 2 bones in the neck.
3. Using your hands in order to stabilize behind the head while getting used to the pressure. By relaxing into the release tool as it supports the head, you can proceed gradually and relax more as you slowly begin increasing the pressure. Try not to resist relaxing naturally.
4. Using your hands or pillows to aid in supporting behind your head during initial use allows the muscles to become accustomed to pressure. During this, you may experience a bit of a headache, but reproducing the painful symptoms you are experiencing is not uncommon. It can be an indication of working in the correct manner and focusing in on the correct area.
If experiencing a replication of symptoms is too painful, discontinue and wait for the symptoms to stop. During the following treatment, place a lower amount of pressure as well as decrease the amount of time used. Replication of the discomfort in the bottom of your head is not a bad indication during the initial stages of treatment. With increased relaxation, tension will lessen. Repeated us should permit alleviation of symptoms.
5. When it is time to place additional pressure, you may place the treating part in the base, which adds height. Note: treatment should target the soft muscle and tendon tissues and not the hard bony portions of the neck and base of skull.
Demonstrating Upper Trapezius & Neck Pain. Muscles Treated: Levator Scapula and Upper Trapezius Muscles
1. Start lying with your knees bent on your back.
2. Position neck release (no base) with two to either side of the spine while lying on your back. This treats muscles inbetween the shoulder. Have your feet flat against the floor and lean back. Begin to gently let the pressure be applied to the upper part of the Trapezius muscle. The are between the neck release’s 2 points permits avoidance of direct pressure to the bones that stick out of your spine, which are sensitive to pressure, so avoid contact with these areas.
3. Place neck release (with the base) having the pointed parts around the middle neck area. Use your hands to stabilize the area in the back of your head.
4. Slowly begin relaxing, permitting gravity to do the work to place progressively advancing pressure into the levator scapula muscle.
5. You can roll from one side to the other side to help locate and treat stiff and tender areas.
6. When finished, stretch out the area with a gentle lifting of the back part of the head and/or roll the head from one side to the other side.
Demonstrating Upper Trapezius Pain. Muscles Treated: Upper Trapezius Muscle
1. Start lying with your knees bent on your back.
2. Rotate neck release to where the pointed sections line up with the spine. Place neck release on floor where the lower point sits directly on the top and inner angle of the shoulder.
Note: The neck release is only to be applying pressure on the softer tissues which surround the spine, not over bony parts which run along the spine’s middle.
3. Begin by using most of the weight directly on the ground, so the edge of of your back is not contacting the release tool. Slowly begin leaning into the device, gradually letting more of your weight on the tool to increase pressure.
4. When finished treatment, stretch out by placing the hands in back of the head, stabilizing it and slowly rotate the head from one side to the other side and/or by lifting the head off the floor, moving the chin to the chest.
5. When ready, increase pressure by using the base.
Deep Massage is a technique to treat the soft tissues in order to achieve a reduction in tension within the deeper tissues of muscles, the tissue that cover muscles (fascia) and other connecting tissue such as tendons and ligaments.It is sometimes mistaken for Deep pressure therapeutic massage which utilizes steady strong/deep force through the time period of a therapeutic massage treatment. Deep tissue massage makes use of distinct methods or massaging strokes to target a key location. The techniques are usually aimed at improving the tissue range of motion unwinding of the deeper components of muscle tissues as well as connective tissue.
Myofascial Release is yet another soft tissue approach used to increase range of motion, unwind shortened muscle tissues, as well as increase the blood circulation in the strained muscles and also adjoining connective tissues. Direct myofascial release is generally referred to as deep tissue therapy. In this approach the therapist employs a constant force into the tissue using hands or instruments in order to gradually stretch out the fascial covering. When the ideal force is applied on the tissue the therapist gradually goes across the layers of muscle tissue along with fascia.
Trigger Pointsis really a term used to clarify a sensitive and/or tender palpable nodule or restricted band of strain inside a muscle. Whenever pressure is used on the nodule or node, regional as well as radiating pain will be produced is a distinct referral areas. Treatment is typically aimed at de-activating the aching trigger points. There is a variety of methods used, but one method is massage therapy and heavy pressure. When the discomfort from the trigger point subsides flexibility as well as stretching exercises are often incorporated to maintain the range of motion in the soft tissues.
The neck release may be used to focus on muscles regarding relaxation and it may also be used to help recovery of the standard neck curve by means of placing it within the middle of the neck area together with relaxing upon it for 10 minutes, several times daily.
Stress coming from over-worked as well as over-stretched muscle tissues, or discomfort coming from muscle spasms can result in chronic pain and further impairment. This really is prone to occur when someone selects to passively agree to the pain sensation, intending that it’s going to disappear altogether along with rest and medication. This discomfort or strain may start to reduce activities as well as contribute to embracing a sedentary life-style. This consists of just spending most of the day time lying down in bed worrying that any further movements and/or activity will certainly intensify the pain. This kind of reduction in activity can result in even more tightening up as well as deterioration of soft tissues and also muscles. Because this continues, modified motion behaviours could become the basis cause for pain later on, even when the preliminary problem is relieved. The subsequent fragile and shortened muscle tissues can’t deal with the stress which results in even more pain. This process gets to be a vicious circle and this can be challenging to escape. Due to this it is essential to handle your situation promptly and also resume normal activities prior to letting you to ultimately become deconditioned. The neck release tool can certainly help make you stay productive by allowing you to assume control and apply the ideal force needed to alleviate strain and reduce muscle spasms that could grow to be debilitating.
Enjoy the power of neck release in hard to reach muscle tissues all on your own time. You understand exactly where your muscle strain is, get the device you need to obtain relief.
It is water-proof, latex free and simply cleaned using a soft towel and rubbing alcohol or with soap and water. Don’t place in a dish washer or make use of any chemical based cleaning fluids.
Clean For spots or smudges by using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth.
For more thorough cleaning, hand wash using a sponge with soap in warm water.
Stop using neck release as well as consulting your doctor if there is:
- persistent fever or chills
- increased pain with rest
- recent surgery
- pain which awakens you or affects your sleep
- experienced a recent significant trauma which produced pain (e.g. fall, hit by baseball, cycling accident)
- weight loss without dieting or unexplained weight loss
- taken corticosteroids for a long period
- major injury like a fall, direct trauma to the spine or a high impact injury such as a car accident
- progressive weakness or sensory changes throughout lower extremity
- increasing pain or a worsening of symptoms
- osteoporotic conditions or medications for increasing bone mass
- changes in bladder or bowel function such as constipation, urinary retention or incontinence
- new pain and a previous history of cancer
- loss or alteration sensation through the inner part of the thighs as well as groin (saddle) regions
If you need assistance contact Neck Solutions.