Headrest For Wheelchair Is Comfortable, Ergonomic And Features Multiple Adjustment Capability
We have added more wheelchair headrests that offer many more options.
Mainly used for wheelchairs, this headrest is versatile and can attach to a solid back of any chair or use your imagination for a custom head support.
The headrest is adjustable in the vertical and horizontal planes, as well as rotational for precise positioning. The straight bar adjusts horizontally, the offset bar adjusts vertically and the offset block swivels on a ball for rotation.
Headrest pads are steel back plate with 1½” thick comfortable foam, covered with a removable, washable cover. Equipped with a 3 point socket that attaches to headrest assembly.
The vertical adjuster allows the user to raise and lower the headrest pad to the appropriate height, while the horizontal adjuster also allows the headrest to be adjusted based on the needs of the user. This allows the headrest pad to be placed at various distances in front of the seat back. The headrest pad attaches to the end of the horizontal adjuster with swivel adjustment for rotation.
wheelchair headrest instructions
wheelchair headrest detail
- Adjusts horizontally, vertically, and pivots on a ball.
- Features a new positioning stop collar which allows you to remove the headrest assembly without changing the desired headrest position.
- Mounting plate is compatible with both 17/8″ and 2″ on center hole spacing.
- Steel back plate with 1½” thick comfortable foam.
- Covered with a removable, washable cover.
- Uses a 3 point socket that attaches to headrest assembly.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders – Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the headrest for wheelchair, please feel free to contact Neck Solutions.