Duck Feather Pillows With Memory Foam For Additional Neck Support
The Feather & Down Neck Pillow has two separate comfort zones. An ergonomically designed, body temperature reacting neck support is positioned by hand inside a separate section of the pillow and stuffed with the soft, duck feather and down for a great night’s sleep.
The design ensures proper neck support without the flattening effect the weight of the sleepers head typically has on an ordinary down pillow, not used in a combination feather pillow.
If you have given up your down pillow due to poor neck support, this is a real feather pillow with extra neck support!
This internal view shows the Temperature Sensitive Memory Foam Neck Support
It is a feather/down combination pillow with a stationary gentle neck support for people who love their down pillow but need extra support while they sleep.
Down comes from the duck and goose feathers and is the soft layer under thse feathers. A cluster of down is constructed out of thousands of small fibres, just like tiny natural cotton balls between the feathers and skin . Down helps to keep water birds warm and dry when they are swimming in water. Because of it’s all-natural capability to draw water from the skin you won’t awaken warm and sticky during the night.
Down Pillow Filling
Premium quality down only comes using duck or goose feathers. Poultry and other fowls don’t create down since they don’t stay a substantial part of their lives in the water. 85 percent of the planet’s production of down in addition to feathers originates from Asian countries; the rest of the 15 percent is mostly produced in Eastern European countries. Farm owners that bring up ducks as well as geese because of their meat market unprocessed feathers plus down to refining corporations worldwide, thus virtually no portion of the fowl is thrown away.
Duck Feather & Down Pillow Features
- The down and feathers used in the pillow are made thoroughly clean as well as sterile in the United States.
- Duarable cotton and polyester blend threadding permits strength and a dual layer of ticking gives it an additional high-end feel.
- The neck support utilizes premium quality memory foam that is durable as well as supportive inside a feather pillow . A great alternative to standard down or our water filled down pillow
- Each feather pillow is crafted by hand and meticulously inspected, ensuring the optimun quality and sastsifaction.
- The feather pillow provides benefit for those who require an extra measure of neck support during sleep.
- Comes in different neck support sizes.
- Standard Feather Pillow Size measures 20 x 26 in.
- Queen/King Feather Pillow Size measures 20 x 32 in.
Both sizes in 4 or 5 inch height – select from drop down menu
4 inch is standard option
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders – Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
The Down Neck Pillow Rating:
View Complete List Of Neck Pillow Ratings
If you need assistance with the combination feather and down neck pillow, please contact Neck Solutions.