A Cpap Pillow For Sleep Apnea With Memory Foam & Quilted CoolMax Cover
The unique elastic banding takes weight of the tubes from the mask, as it allows the user to change sleeping positions with comfort. It uses an othopedic shape developed for superior side sleeping comfort. The contoured front slope permits extra neck support, regardless of side or back sleeping postures.
The CPAP Pillow is a revolutionary new, viscoelastic memory pillow designed especially for CPAP users. The Pillow is a new, patented design which allows the CPAP patient to sleep on their side while making room for the shoulder and the mask.
The Pillow’s unique feature is the elastic banding, which removes tube pressure from the mask, while allowing the tubing to move freely with the patient when changing sleep positions.
The orthopedic designed pillow shape provides proper neck support for sleep apnea sufferers, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or on their back. The CoolMax cover regulates the body temperature and wicks away perspiration from the skin. The CPAP pillow also accommodates any CPAP mask on the market.
The CPAP pillow:
- provides proper neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
- allows the tubing to move with the patient’s shifting sleep positions
- manages the tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- allows the patient to sleep on their side.
- alleviates any pressure between the pillow and the mask
- accommodates any CPAP mask
CPAP Pillow Sizing
The CPAP Pillow comes in 4 sizes:
Height Based Sizing:
The CPAP Pillow was designed by a CPAP patient for the CPAP patient. Detailed precision involved in the design functions to allow the CPAP user to sleep in confidence as well as comfort.
The CPAP Pillow:
- The CPAP Pillow is constructed from a high quality 5lb. memory foam and quilted CoolMax pillow cover, regulating heat & controlling perspiration
- Provides correct neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
- Secures the CPAP tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- Permits the user to sleep on their side
- Relieves pressure between the pillow and the mask
- Accommodates just about any type of CPAP mask
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders – Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!