The Chiropractic Neck Traction Device Provides Gentle, Adjustable Traction And Relief For Neck Pain
The chiropractic neck traction device has adjustable velcro tabs to allow for a great fitting for any neck size. The Inflator can be detached without deflating allowing freedom of motion when using, without cumbersome hoses. Comes with a vinyl storage bag with zipper. There is a soft-touch cover which is durable and comfortable.
FREE SHIPPING for Continental U.S.A. Only | Outside U.S.A. Orders – Read Shipping Policy
All Customers: Read Shipping and Return Policies Prior To Placing Any Order!
It comes with an ice pack as pictured above. Please note: I do not recommend the use of ice with traction. Traction should not be used with recent injuries with inflammation and ice may prevent the recognition of tolerance to this form of therapy. So, its a great product, but use the ice pack for something else.
The Chiropractic Neck Traction is a device which may provide instant pain relief for certain types of compressive neck pain conditions. Reduce your use of medication and treat the pain with safe, effective traction therapy.
This device can assist in alleviating neck, shoulder and arm resulting from stiff muscles, pinched nerves and poor circulation. Adjust the level of traction to tolerance and your specific requirement for neck pain relief. The inflation tubing may be detached and removed without deflating the unit, allowing the assumption of daily activities during use without the hose getting in the way. Using the straps secures it in place and allows fine adjustments for a nice fit. A fabric covering provides soft, comfort as well as durability. In the event that you are suffering discomfort related to the neck, this device could possibly be precisely the solutions your searching for.
Varied air inflation intended for individualized ease and comfort. Supplies delicate relaxing neck traction together with relief from disc compression and stiff muscles. Will keep you active using a removable inflater. Contains a safe-keeping Carrier.
The usefulness for traction of the cervical spine is generally beneficial for issues such as: Disc Herniation, Degenerative Disc Disease, Cervical Spondylosis, Radiculopathy or Pinched Nerve that can cause radiating pain as well as numbness/tingling going down the arm and Pain From Whiplash Injury or Sprain and Strain traumas. Consult your doctor for any conditions.
Chiropractic Neck Traction Device Instructions
- Place deflated collar around neck with inflation tube on your left and at the bottom.
- Adjust velcro straps to make neck traction collar snug, but not tight. (Fig. A)
- Turn chrome deflator valve (Fig. B) clockwise until tight to close air release valve.
- Pump inflator bulb repeatedly to achieve a comfortable amount of traction and reduction of pain. Collar inflates slowly to allow for precision inflation.
- Leave in place for approximately 30 minutes or as directed by your doctor and repeat periodically as needed.
Chiropractic Neck Traction Removal/Storage
- Turn chrome deflator valve all the way counter-clockwise to deflate. You may also disconnect the hose at the center connector (Fig. C) for quicker deflation.
- Disconnect velcro tabs and return collar to vinyl storage case.
Chiropractic Traction Device Portable Use
The bulb assembly may be removed during use so that you can move easily about while using the neck traction.
- Find the “bump” at the top of the hose (Fig. D) and squeeze the bump towards the unit to move the metal bead in the bump up and into the tube to block the air.
- Disconnect the hose at the connection below the bump and store the lower hose and bulb in the storage case.
- To deflate, squeeze metal bead back down into the bump and air will flow out of the collar.
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the chiropractic neck traction, feel free to contact Neck Solutions.